1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
- I'm reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen "Elizabeth Bennet had been obliged, by the scarcity of gentlemen, to sit down for two dances; and during part of that time, Mr. Darcy had been standing near enough for her to hear a conversation between him and Mr. Bingley, who came from the dance for a few minutes, to press his friend to join it."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
- I can reach everything on my desk and a small supplies caddie that holds all of my office and art supplies.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- The ice skating session on the Winter Olympics.
4. Without looking guess what time it is?
- 8:00 pm?
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
- 7:44 pm!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- My puppies Abby and Gabriel snoring in sync and the TV in the background.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- I was walking out to the car after school had let out for the day.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
- I was checking my backpack for any homework assignments I might have missed.
9. What are you wearing?
- A Beauty and the Beast grey t-shirt and my favorite pair of blue jeans.
10. Did you dream last night?
- I did actually, although at the moment I can't remember what it was about . . .
11. When did you last laugh?
- When Gabriel woke himself up by snoring too loudly, proceeding to yelp and fly out of the chair.
12. What are on the walls you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
- Well, a girl wearing a tank top, shorts and sandals at school today . . . the high was around 50 degrees and it's February. Meanwhile, I'm dressed in a sweater, jacket, jeans and combat boots
14. What do you think of this quiz?
- It's alright. It gives me something to do.
15. What was the last film you saw?
- The Awkward Moment with my mom. For those of you who have seen that movie . . . you know exactly what happened.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
- A new home for my entire family to live in so they would be safe and comfortable. I would pay off college prices and then donate the rest to various organizations.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know?
- Did you know that potatoes have more chromosomes that humans? According to Snapple.
18. If you could change one thing about the world..
- For those who feel hopeless and alone to realize that there are people who love and care about you. Never give up.
19. What do you want to learn in the future?
- I want to learn about who I am. Cliche isn't it?
20. George Bush
- I can't really remember much about him since I was little. My parents wouldn't let me watch the news when I was younger because they wanted me to hold on to my childhood as long as I could.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
- I love the name Evangeline, she could be Eva for short.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
- So many names . . . Vincent, Tristran or perhaps a family name.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
- I have actually. I would want to live abroad in France in either Paris or Lyon.
24. What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly gates?
- Um . . . welcome home(?).
25. Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
- Who ever would like to participate in the tag, that'd be great!